Saturday, August 11, 2018

Why do you weep?








Do you not know? Have you not heard? 

The mercies of the Father are new every morning. 
He sends the rains and winds in their season. 
The heat and the snows are at His command.

Is there anything too great?  

Is there anything beyond the hand of the Mighty God,
your Lord and King?

Why Do You Worry? - YouTube



Why do you worry?            Why do you weep?



Do you not know, that even as the wings of the morning, 
pass into the heat of the day, and the cool of the night...

The ways of the Spirit follow the sun in its courses, 
moving through the dark, towards the Light? 

I will never leave, nor forsake you. 








At midday, I AM.  

At the last hour of the day, I AM. 
And the first light of morning, I AM.

I AM with you. I carry you in the storm.  

I hold you above the waves. 

I preserve you, My chosen people,
though the tempest roar about you, I AM.

I AM your shelter at mid-day, 

your rest in the hours of darkness, 
your cover in the storm.






Be Not Afraid.   


I AM with you through it all. 

My rod and My staff protect you. 
You will not be harmed. 
You will walk and not grow weary, run and not faint.

I keep you in the hidden place.   

I set you high upon the rock, where none can reach you.








You are mine. My beloved children. 

My remnant. My delight.

Do not fear. I keep you. 

In the time of deliverance, 
I rescue you, from the jaws of the evil one.
The devourer flees before Me. 









I AM.




The Great I AM.    

I AM God.





There is no other.




I AM.




5 comments:

Yve v said...

Hallelujah!!

Yomamabird Rhonda said...

Glory to God in the highest!

Unknown said...

Amen.

Unknown said...

suzi

Unknown said...

Thank you Lord for reminding me that I AM that I AM is with me. No one can snatch me or my loved ones from His ✋. Halleluiah!!!