Monday, August 6, 2018

I carry you through deep waters





Fear not. I guide you on the narrow way.   I carry you 
through deep waters. 


I deliver your soul. 


Do you not know? Have you not heard? 



I am mighty and all that I command will be made manifest. 

It is done in the power of My Name. 





Kingdoms Rise and Fall. 

Can I not then, preserve and protect My chosen children?

My Remnant, most precious, most Holy?









Do you wonder at the path I have chosen for you?


The narrow way is smoothed with tears and 


My blood keeps you, when you walk by My side, child most Holy.



Daughter, most mild. Do not wonder at My love. 


My grace covers you and keeps you little one, so small and tired. 






My Kingdom comes with gentleness and peace 

for those who seek My Words and My Ways.

A little more and you shall see Me. 


A little more and I shall hold you next to Me ~ 

Beside Me in Glory. 

You will be established and My will, will be done in all things.


That all may know the voice of their God and King!








You reign,  Lord.  Mighty are Your words and Your ways, over all the Earth!


Be Glorified, Oh God of Hosts. 


Jeshua HaMashiach reigns!  Glory in the Highest! He reigns! 




No comments: