Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Blood of the Lamb

It seems right to me, to take a minute to give my perspective on what I have heard in 

prayer. So the words below, are from my journal in May 2017, and contain my impressions 

and reactions to what He is showing me, but only the words from Ezekiel are His words. 




Image result for restoration of the earth bible





I do not know what will happen, but I do know that Heaven is poised 

and waiting. When I am in prayer, I am unsure of the time frame 

of what I am seeing. It is as if I see past tribulations, to the end result, 

which is the cleansing and the restoration and the great joy that will 

rise up from the earth!  I know the Lord often shields me from evil 

that is too much for my heart to endure and stand, so perhaps, 

that is the case, in what He shows me. 






Image result for The mark of the blood of the Lamb\



Last week, after I had been pleading with the Lord for mercy 

on the earth, He showed me Ezekiel 14, and how, even in the temple, 

behind the walls, abominations were taking place and that He had to 

cleanse and chastise Israel. That His Holiness was greatly offended 

and disappointed and the covenant broken on the part of man, but 

still yet honored by Him...for the remnant, because of His promise 

to Abraham, and His great love. He also showed me, Ez 33:11 

I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn 

from his way and live.......why then will you die, O house of Israel?






Image result for The mark of the blood of the Lamb\





Also, this week, I have been shown the importance of placing 

the blood of Jesus upon our foreheads. The Spirit has been 

showing me Ezekiel 9:4, where the Lord had a mark placed on 

the heads of all the men who sigh and grown over all the 

abominations which are being committed in their midst. 

Then Exodus 12:13 the mark of the blood over the households 

of the Israelites and finally, Rev. 7:3 a seal on the forehead of 

the servants of God. We need to know we are sealed with 

the blood of Jesus and that mark is spiritually upon us and 

it gives us strength and protection and authority to stand up 

and join the fight against the evil one.