Monday, December 4, 2017

Harken, Listen, to His Voice!

These are more words I heard during prayer: 



You are not far from the Holy One of Israel, Yahweh, 

Jeshua Hamashia, the Mighty One 

who shakes the foundations of the house and 

calls all people to repent. 



Related image



My children harken to my voice and 

turn from all unrighteousness. 


Do not be afraid of him who can hurt your body, 

for I am with you to keep you. 


Rather watch for the snare of the evil one, 

who even now, seeks to destroy the kingdom of My Father. 



Image result for The Kingdom of God





All is not lost, soon the trumpet shall sound and 

you will see the hosts of heaven descend 

to engage in the battle over sin and death.




Jeshua Hamashia, the Holy One, 

the Lamb upon the Thrown, 

will reign and your hearts will give a shout!



Image result for The Lamb upon the throne




Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord Most High, 

blessed are we, who are washed in the Blood of the Lamb

and whose names are written in the Book of Life.




Image result for Emmanuel, God with us


































Shema, Holy, Holy is His Name. Emmanuel, 

God with us. Mighty and quick to save. 


Image result for Abba FAther, the bright morning star




There is no God beside me, 

the Ancient of Days, Abba, Father,

the Bright and Morning Star.




Be on guard, lest you are caught unawares 

at the time of His coming. 



Image result for The vineyard, the harvest is ripe



Blessed is the one whose master finds him 

at labor in the vineyard, 

when the time of harvest draws nigh, 

and the fruit is ripe upon the vine. 




Image result for peaceful skies

Then there was a great silence ....as if everyone was waiting,  
The Lord brought to mind the silence of the Israelites 
as they marched around the city of Jericho for 7 days 
at the command of the Lord.



I also remembered the silence of Jesus before Pilate and 
felt the silence in Heaven while they were, even now, 
recalling and remembering that time 
when He was being accused and scourged and crucified and 
the gravity of the sacrifice that He made and 
I felt they were honoring Him in silence, and 
I sensed that there was a great waiting ...silence and waiting....



Finally, I asked the Lord what to read for my bible study 
and He said read Isaiah 53: 9-12



His grave was assigned to be with wicked men, 

Yet with a rich man in His death. Although He had done 

no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth. 

But the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief;

If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, 

He will see His offspring , He will prolong His days and 

the good pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand. 

As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it 

and be satisfied; by His knowledge the Righteous One, 

My Servant will justify the many, as He will bear their iniquities. 

Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, and 

He will divide the booty of the strong, 

because He poured out Himself to death, and 

was numbered with the transgressors; 

Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, and 

interceded for the transgressors."



and after reading that, I turned back and 
read all of Isaiah 53 and on...all the way through Isaiah 62. 
where it begins, "For Zion's sake, I will not keep silent........"



As I read Isaiah, I felt the Lord was teaching me 
about the judgement and the healing and restoration of Israel. 
I am astonished at how these parts of book of Isaiah 
came to life for me last night in prayer, 
as if the Lord was showing me His heart.