Saturday, December 9, 2017

Behold, I am Near!



Words from 3/29/17



Behold, I am near....even at the gate. My hand is on those 

who fear me of every generation and I am mighty and quick 

to save.  Take heed. Harken to the sound of my voice and 

take care you are not led astray by another. 





Image result for I am the gatekeeper and my sheep





You will know my voice. Follow when I call for you. 

Run, if I tell you to flee. Give your cloak to the needy 

and share with those I place in your path, before you. 




My burden, you will bear for a short while, but know 

that I am coming for you and be ready to come when I call.




Image result for symbols of shepherd








I have felt the Lord encouraging me to give up pork. 

I have been working on it. This day, in prayer, I asked the  Lord, 

"Why is it a problem? I don't understand."  Below is His cryptic response:


You should not eat, what you do not understand.