Friday, November 17, 2017

Come Adonai, Come!






A friend said God is calling out His prophets. "We need not be timid. We are set aside for such a time as this. We need to quit asking...'Is this God?' and join the activities of the Spirit and do as God is directing." 

I knew that I was timid, even though I love the Lord so much! He has given me discernment to help others.  Yet, I am respectful of the Lord and rarely would say, "God is saying..." Instead, I shared what I felt the Lord was showing me. I prayed, at the same time, for Him to tell me what to tell them.  

But lately, things have reached a new level.  The Lord is now filling my dreams with very unusual visions, some of which have come true.

I do not wish to displease the Lord by staying silent, nor to speak words that are not from Him. So after praying and praising the Father, I told the Lord I would write down whatever He spoke to me, and I heard these words in phrases, and it was all very gentle...and beautiful.  









Image result for smiling jesus drawing
I am coming sooner than you think. 

Do not be afraid, for already, the ax is raised and will soon fall on the roots of the tree of iniquity

There is nothing in heaven or on earth that can separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus and the roots of evil will be wrenched from my earth and cast into the fires of Gehenna
Never to rise, Never to spring forth on the Earth. 

And all that are in it shall shout cries of joy and praise,  for the accuser has been cast into the pit.  Never to tempt, never to confuse, never to lie any more. 

And all God's children will sing from the east 
to the west.... 

As far as the eye can see, the cry, "Hosannah, to the King of Kings, Yeshua, Messiah, Son of God and Son of Man", shall rise and the heavens and the earth will clap their hands and shout for joy at the triumph of our God and King!  

The Holy One of Israel, the Maker of the Stars, Jehovah, Eleanu,  Jeshua, Shema... 
Spirit of the Living God!   Amen, Amen, and Amen! Come Adonai Come!

No comments: