Friday, November 17, 2017

Be Ready

These are more words that I heard in my Spirit and the Lord has asked me to share them with you.

"Be ready to give a good account of the faith that is within you and in Whom you have believed and placed your trust and hope.... for the Lord does all things well, and in Him there is Light and Life. Do not be dismayed or afraid." (The Spirit)     


Boat In Cape Cod Bay At Sunrise by Gemma
 


I  AM.     (I felt the Father, ABBA saying...I am HERE...I dwell with you. This gave me a great sense of peace.)   


Image result for wind of spirit


"He makes all things well."   (The Spirit)  


Music Ministry

"Adonai, the God of Abraham has defeated the father of lies!"  (The Angelic voices?)


And all the children and the hosts of heaven cried, "Amen! Alleluia! Glory to the Lord of Hosts! Who was....Who is.....and Who has come... to rescue His people in the hour of great darkness!   In Him is Light and Life!"   





"Behold!  I make all things new!"  (Jeshua)




"Alleluia to the King of Israel, Adonai, Lachiam, El Elianu, The Great  I  AM!  We bow before you!"  (The children and the angels..)



"Sound the Shofar! The time is come and you will see the Lord of Hosts coming upon the clouds with the hosts of heaven to accomplish the renewing of the Earth and the rescue of mankind." (The Father)




Image result for sound the shofar




"Do not be afraid, for I have come for you, my beloved children."  (Jeshua)


Image result for Jesus do not be afraid



No comments: