Thursday, May 10, 2018

Be Not Afraid

May 9th:

He spoke one word: THANATOS.   

I researched the name...It is the Greek god,  DEATH.


Image result for the sword of the lord




He was silent for a while and then I heard:


The time of gleaning draws nigh. Peace be still. Hear the word of the Lord of Hosts:


My people scatter like sheep before the enemies of the Most High. Can you not wait and pray with me? Open your eyes and see! Open your ears and hear! 


There is no strife or division in MY PEOPLE. 

My people follow me and they will not go after another. 

See that no one deceives you. Follow the narrow way that leads to eternal life and freedom in the Lord of Hosts. 


I HAVE SPOKEN IT.    WILL IT NOT COME TO PASS? 


My SWORD is before me to cut away the chaff 

and preserve you!    

Oh my people,


BE NOT AFRAID!