Friday, February 7, 2020

The Fire of Purification




As I was praying one night, I saw a vision. There was a beautiful golden bowl. The top was flat and a softly molded square.  The middle rounded down into a bowl. Flames leaped up from the center. I knew I was seeing a fire burning in heaven. Angel after angel came to the bowl. Using tongs, they each drew out a coal, and placed it on a flat square plate, with a chain attached in each corner, that was bound at the top by a round handle. 


.And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could ...


They streamed towards the earth with their coal, angel after angel. Each brought their coal to an individual human person and either touched the coal to their lips or the person ate the coal. I was not sure.  The person lit up from the inside! Then I was seeing the earth from space, as it began to shine with this Holy Light. So beautiful! 



Earth From Space Lightstreaks Over Australia View From Outer Space Satellite Point Of View Stock ...


This is a time unlike any other! God is pouring out His Spirit and purifying His children. Our God reigns! He is on the move! 

I researched and found this biblical reference:


Isaiah - Richard McBee Artist and Writer




Isaiah 6:6-8 New International Version (NIV)

Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

5 comments:

Judy jung said...

Hello
I read your comment on Sid Roth channel and I was touched and drawn to your testimony. Is there any way if you could pray for me?

Judy

Yoojinia@aol.com

Laurie McLean said...

Very Honored to pray over you. I have sent you an email.

Yve v said...

Wow..very lovely God given dream.
How I need my lips cleansed..I will often fall into gossipy talk & even slander!
I'd appreciate your prayer to.
Thank you!
I know I need to set aside 'wait on the Lord' time.

Laurie McLean said...

Yve, He is so kind to lead us into His paths! Ask Him to set a Holy Spirit lock on your lips for any talk that dishonors Him. He has done that for me in beautiful ways. He is so faithful. Will pray over you tonight.

Yomamabird Rhonda said...

praise and worship to our King!