Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Course Correction


The following came as an open vision, at the end of my prayer time.  I have had the Lord show me frightful things in the past. I am afraid that, in fear I blocked them from my mind. I now realize that He shows these things, so His people can be warned and pray and be prepared, so I have shared this very widely. 

I heard: "MONETARY COLLAPSE"


INFOGRAPHIC: 2019 Top Currency & Foreign Exchange Trends [FREE PDF]




I saw a very large ship. It had several floors, above water... 


Wallpaper World: Biggest Ship In The World Photo Shoot


I heard:     "THE RATS WILL JUMP SHIP."    They did.



Daddy Grognard: September 2012


Large angels landed and took control. 

Effortlessly, the ship turned and was back on course.


UFO Light Ships, Portal Openings and Angels | melbrake 


We are in for a heavenly course correction!


1 comment:

Yve v said...

There's alot to this.
Aren't things going to get worse & worse but the church will be taken out of the way?
Perhaps I'm trying to read into more than what this means.